The power of storytelling is endless—storytelling can spark movements, raise funds online, win grants, and increase the social impact of your nonprofit.
But viral stories that are compelling aren’t accidental—they require thought, intention, and heart.
With the ubiquity of new tools and platforms comes a lot of noise that makes it increasingly difficult to break through. All organizations must learn to harness the power of storytelling to capture people’s attention and meaningfully engage them.
If your nonprofit doesn’t have a strong storytelling strategy, if you haven’t been able to get more social sharing on your posts, or if your stories haven’t gone viral, you’re not alone.
In this course, we’ll deep-dive into digital storytelling examples, apps, tools, and how you can use your best stories across channels for maximum outreach, engagement, and fundraising.
In this digital storytelling course for the bootstrapped nonprofit professional, you’ll learn:
- What makes a great story, who is the right storyteller, and how does this fit into my overall communications strategy and goals?
- What to look for and how to craft compelling content for your blog, social media, website, and email newsletter.
- Ways to track and measure your storytelling efforts over time.
- Tools, tips, and resources to help transform your nonprofit into a storytelling organization.
This is an on-demand course with two 60-minute webinar format classes and one optional 1-1 storytelling coaching session. You can view the class recording anytime.
Paid access to this course includes:
- Access to slides (PDF) of the two class sessions
- Access to video recordings of the two class sessions.
- Blog content creation framework guide
- 1-1 consultation with your storytelling instructor.
- CauseVox Basic Plan to raise funds through digital storytelling.
Registration to this course is only $185.
Interested in registering? Take this course by registering to the left or bottom.
Who is this course for?
This course is for startup, small, and medium-sized nonprofits that struggle with leveraging the power of storytelling to reach more people and raise more funds.
Do I need to use CauseVox for this course?
Nope! This is a platform-agnostic course, so you can use your existing fundraising and marketing tools (email marketing tool, donate button, etc). We offer the CauseVox Basic Plan for free though if you need fundraising solution to help you raise funds.
How much does this fundraising plan course cost?
The regular price is $185 USD. You will be billed immediately after registering.
Where do I do the course?
The first two parts of the course series is delivered through webinar format. You can access the course from any computer or smartphone with internet access. Each session is about 60 minutes. Both these classes are recorded and can be viewed anytime after the live sessions.
The third part of your course is the 1-1 consultation, which will be conducted over a video conference call, scheduled at your convenience.
How do I sign up?
This course is open for ongoing registration. Sign up via the “Register Now” box to the left or below. You will be billed immediately.
I have questions. Can you help?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this course.