2017 Nonprofit Communications Trends
On this episode we talk with Kivi Leroux Miller and we talk all about the insights in her newly released 2017 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report.
In this report Kivi and her team tackle questions like:
- What do most nonprofit communications teams look like?
- What separates effective communications teams from less effective ones?
- Are we making any progress on well-known challenges in the field?
- And more …
Kivi is president of NonprofitMarketingGuide.com and the award-winning author of two books, “The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause” and “Content Marketing for Nonprofits: A Communications Map for Engaging Your Community, Becoming a Favorite Cause, and Raising More Money.” She is also a certified executive coach.
Through training, coaching and consulting, Kivi helps nonprofit communications professionals both learn their jobs and love their jobs. She teaches webinars and workshops several times a month and writes a top-ranked blog on nonprofit communications at Nonprofit Marketing Guide.com. Thousands of nonprofits in all 50 U.S. states, across Canada, and in more than 30 countries have participated in Kivi’s trainings.
After many years in the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, DC, Kivi gave up big city life to live in rural North Carolina with her husband, two young daughters, three cats, a dog, and countless backyard wildlife. She enjoys writing, gardening, volunteering, hiking, vegetarian cooking, and teaching her kids how to bake.
- Planning Your Editorial Calendar This Year by NonprofitMarketingGuide.com
- [2016 Interview] Kivi Leroux Miller On What Differentiates Successful Nonprofits From The Rest
- Fundraising Planning Guide, Calendar Template, & Goals Worksheet
- 101+ Fundraising Ideas For Nonprofits