In 2021, virtual events are still going at full steam ahead. And here at CauseVox, we’re working on optimizing our platform to make your upcoming virtual walkathon, race, or challenge, as easy and as successful as possible.
Now, we’re getting ready to launch the all-new Flexible Metric to make it easy for you and your virtual event participants to track activity right on your campaign site, personal fundraising pages, and team pages.
This way, no matter what type of virtual activity or challenge you may be engaging your community in, it’ll be easy for you and your participants to set goals and track their progress.
Here’s a few examples of the types of activities your participants will be able to track on their page:
- Miles walked
- Miles run
- Miles biked
- Ft climbed
- Laps swam
- Minutes working out
- # of [push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc.]
- + much more!
Here’s just a few of the ways you’ll benefit from using CauseVox and the new Flexible Metric for your virtual walkathon, race or challenge:
- It’s never been easier to run your virtual challenge fundraiser. The Flexible Metric makes it easy for you to showcase your fundraising and unique activity progress all in one place – no external plugins or multiple software tools required.
- Your fundraisers have an easy < 60-second, mobile-optimized setup process: This makes it quick and easy for them to participate in your challenge + set their fundraising and activity goals on any device.
- Simple activity tracking for participants: Your virtual event participants have the opportunity to simply update their progress anytime, helping them stay on track to meet their challenge goals.
- Easy tracking = easy engagement: You’ll be able to easily see individuals, teams, and the overall challenge’s progress in real-time with simple reporting. This makes it easy to encourage participation and reward your participant’s and teams’ progress towards their activity + fundraising goals.
Want more information about how the Flexible Metric works? Check out our support article on the new Flexible Metric Counter on CauseVox.
Interested in getting early access to the Flexible Metric (Beta) Feature to run your virtual walkathon, race, or challenge easily?
Join our waitlist and you’ll be the first to know when the beta becomes available: