In 2021, virtual events are still going at full steam ahead. And here at CauseVox, we’re working on optimizing our platform to make your upcoming virtual walkathon, race, or challenge, as easy and as successful as possible.
Now, we’ve launched the all-new Activity Metric to make it easy for you and your virtual event participants to track activity right on your campaign site, personal fundraising pages, and team pages.
This way, no matter what type of virtual activity or challenge you may be engaging your community in, it’ll be easy for you and your participants to set goals and track their progress.
Want to learn more about pulling off a virtual walkathon or challenge? Join us for The Ultimate Virtual Walkathon Fundraiser Playbook webinar on 2/18 @ 2pm EST, where I’ll be diving into all the secrets of how you can create a successful virtual walkathon, race, or challenge for your nonprofit.
Here’s a few examples of the types of activities your participants will be able to track on their page:
- Miles walked
- Miles run
- Miles biked
- Ft climbed
- Laps swam
- Minutes working out
- # of [push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, etc.]
- + much more!
Here are just a few of the ways you’ll benefit from using CauseVox and the new Activity Metric for your virtual walkathon, race, or challenge:
- It’s never been easier to run your virtual challenge fundraiser. The Activity Metric makes it easy for you to showcase your fundraising and unique activity progress all in one place – no external plugins or multiple software tools required.
- Your fundraisers have an easy < 60-second, mobile-optimized setup process: This makes it quick and easy for them to participate in your challenge + set their fundraising and activity goals on any device.
- Simple activity tracking for participants: Your virtual event participants have the opportunity to simply update their progress anytime, helping them stay on track to meet their challenge goals.
- Easy tracking = easy engagement: You’ll be able to easily see individuals, teams, and the overall challenge’s progress in real-time with simple reporting. This makes it easy to encourage participation and reward your participant’s and teams’ progress towards their activity + fundraising goals.
Want more information about how the Activity Metric works? Check out our support article on the new Activity Metric on CauseVox.
Organize Your Virtual Walkathon Or Virtual Race With CauseVox
CauseVox is your race-day teammate.
CauseVox helps you raise more with less effort for your virtual walkathon or race by taking the complexity out of fundraising. We’ll help you:
- Launch a branded campaign with no IT person required
- Recruit more participants with easy, < 60 setup fundraising pages + seamlessly collect registration fees
- Access the *NEW* Activity Metric on CauseVox so your participants can track their progress
- Get more donors with < 15-second donation forms + Apple/Google Pay options
- + more
Learn more about running your virtual walkathon or virtual race on CauseVox.
Book a 1-1 Demo with our team to chat about how CauseVox can help you raise more through your virtual fundraising event.
Join us for The Ultimate Virtual Walkathon Fundraiser Playbook webinar on 2/18 @ 2pm EST, where I’ll be diving into all the secrets of how you can create a successful virtual walkathon, race, or challenge for your nonprofit.