After working with over 1500 nonprofits to help them raise millions and millions online, we’ve created a proven way to grow your digital fundraising within 30 days. If you’re looking to meet your fall or year-end fundraising goals, this course is for you.
Best yet, we’ve packaged all these insights into a fundraising course (backed with a full satisfaction guarantee) so you can see results within five hours of training.
The five classes of this new fundraising course are:
- Intro to the best practices of digital fundraising and marketing
- Hands-on: creating a one-month digital fundraising plan for fall or year-end fundraising
- Setting up your donation page or campaign page for optimal donor conversion
- Proven fundraising tactics to raise at least $10,000 online
- Show and tell: creative critique and best practices in digital storytelling
By the end of this course…
- You’ll have a repeatable process for digital fundraising that only takes one person to operate.
- You’ll know how to craft stories that resonate with donors, have your technology setup, and be ready to launch your next fundraising initiative.
- You’ll learn all the short-cuts on how to set up your technology and tools to convert more donors automatically.
This digital fundraising course includes:
- Access to the live one-hour session with Q&A
- Access to session recordings for 3 months
- Copy of all slides and presentation materials
- Guarantee: Full refund if you’re not happy with this course.
- One month credit to the CauseVox fundraising platform ($185 value)
- 1-1 technical assistance and onboarding session ($125 value)
For early-bird registrations, this course is only $499 ($300 savings!)
Regular rate is $799. We guarantee that you’ll see results from this course, otherwise you get a full refund.
Interested in registering? Reserve your spot to the left or bottom.
Who is this course for?
This course is for any nonprofit staff, board member, or volunteer looking to raise funds successfully online. It’s best for digital fundraising beginners or intermediates.
Unlike other courses that are topic based and general, we designed this course for a specific outcome — to help you see results in your online fundraising. Our topics are pared down and focused on the areas that will generate results.
Do I need to use CauseVox for this course?
Nope! This is a platform agnostic course, so you can use your existing fundraising tools (donate button, etc). We do offer a credit to CauseVox though if you choose to use our platform.
Our full refund guarantee is only eligible for participants that leverage the platform.
What is your full satisfaction guarantee?
If at anytime during the course you are not happy with what you’re getting, you can request a refund. Our full refund guarantee is only eligible for participants that leverage the CauseVox platform as part of their course fundraising.
How much does this course cost?
For a limited time, this course is only $499 (regularly $799, so you get a $300 discount!).
Payment for the course is due on October 14th, when the first session starts, and seats are limited to 35 students.
Where do I take this course?
This series is delivered through an interactive webinar format (think virtual classroom). You can access the live and recorded course from any computer or smartphone with internet access. Each session is about 1 hour.
When does this course start?
Registration ends on October 2nd. The next cohort for this course runs for 5 weeks starting on October 14, 2019.
Why should I take this course?
You should take this course because within 30 days, you’ll be able to raise significant funds online. Instead of hunting down resources, reading tons of articles, or spinning your wheels, you can get real results by investing 5 hours of your time.
How do I sign up?
Course registration is now open. Sign up via the “Reserve your spot now” box to the left or below. A credit card is required to secure the discount, but you will not be charged until the course kicks-off.