We all know how important the GivingTuesday and Year-End Fundraising campaigns can be for nonprofits. Using the Google Ad Grant is an effective way to get the word out about your organization and promote your fundraising campaigns.
Because you have $10,000 to spend each month on Google ads, you don’t need to worry about how expensive those keywords get – it is almost as if you have an unlimited budget! Now is the best time to get your ads up and running in order to maximize your Google Grant for the season!
Join us to learn more about the Google Ad Grant program, including:
- How the Google Ad Grant program can promote your Year-End and GivingTuesday campaigns
- About the Google Ad Grant application process
- How to configure your account and stay compliant with Google’s policies
- How to prepare your website for success with the Google Ad Grant (and in general!)
- How to turn website visitors into supporters
You’ll walk away with actionable strategies to successfully promote Year-End and GivingTuesday with the Google Ad Grant.
This session will also feature a live Q&A and be recorded for on-demand viewing.