How Can I Craft A Compelling Fundraising Story?
On this episode we talk with Lori L. Jacobwith, founder of Ignited Fundraising, about how your organization’s culture matters more than you think and how to craft a compelling fundraising story that drives response (even without an ask).
Lori L. Jacobwith is a nationally-recognized master storyteller and fundraising culture change expert. Named one of America’s Top 25 Fundraising Experts, Lori has delivered coaching and training sessions that have helped nonprofit organizations raise $300 million dollars from individual donors.
Her proven strategies & tools teach staff and board members to share their stories powerfully and effectively to cause donors to give more. Lori holds a BA in Political Science and Speech Communications from the University of Minnesota, has additional training from Indiana University’s Fund Raising School, and is a longtime member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.
- I Don’t Want to Ask People For Money by Lori Jacobwith
- Ebook: Boring to Brilliant: Finding and Sharing Stories That Cause People To Take Action
- Nonprofit Storytelling Secrets From Pixar
- [Interview] Vanessa Chase Lockshin On Nonprofit Storytelling In Year-End Fundraising
- Free 60-day Year-End Fundraising Plan + Checklist