The world feels especially chaotic in 2020. Now more than ever, we have to stick together.
We’ve seen firsthand that all nonprofits are struggling at this time. With the implications of the coronavirus and economic contraction in 2020, your already tight budget just got tighter.
But, it’s also never been more important to have a comprehensive digital fundraising strategy using the best-in-class fundraising tools.
Fundraising can’t stop because the nonprofit sector is needed now more than ever.
With many of your in-person fundraising (galas, runs/walks, etc) have been disrupted, you’re probably still trying to figure out how to revamp your fundraising plans for the rest of 2020.
At CauseVox, we have a library of tools help you transition to virtual/digital fundraising.
Here’s our top resources to help you through this time:
1. Run Your Digital Fundraising With 0% Platform Fees On CauseVox
You read that right.
To make this time easier on your budget, we are incredibly excited to announce that we’ve just launched 0% platform fees on any plan. Now, you can access top-grade professional fundraising software to raise more online with less budgetary concerns.
This way, you can save thousands of dollars in platform fees this year, which you can direct to your much-needed programs.
So now, you can run all your donation pages, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer fundraising, virtual fundraisers, and more with less time, stress, hassle, and no fees holding you back.
Sign up for any plan + fill out the form below to get exclusive beta access to 0% fees:
2. Basic Plan Unlimited (100% Free)
Need a tool to fundraise for free?
This uncapped Basic Plan allows you to run donation forms/pages, virtual events, and peer to peer fundraising. There’s no monthly/annual fee, no CauseVox fee, and no limits.
For small orgs on a tight budget or can’t get a virtual fundraising tool approved quickly, you can use CauseVox for 100% free with the Basic Plan.
3. Access Our Library Of Digital/Virtual Fundraising Resources
During the last few months, we’ve focused on providing educational content to best guide you through this time.
Here’s our library of topical free webinars on-demand:
- Digital Fundraising During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Nonprofit Leader Panel: Raise More Through Virtual Events
- How To Have A Successful Online Board Meeting
- Coronavirus Communications For Nonprofits
- How Nonprofits Are Navigating The Coronavirus
Here’s our library of related articles that can help:
- 10 Types Of Virtual Fundraising Campaigns You Can Run During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- 14 Virtual Fundraising Event Ideas
- How To Organize A Virtual Gala
- How To Organize A Virtual Walkathon Or Race
- How To Transition To Virtual Fundraising
- Online Fundraising During The Coronavirus Pandemic (That’s Sensitive AND Effective)
- Top 4 Insights From The Webinar ‘How Nonprofits Are Navigating the Coronavirus’
- 13 Innovative Online Fundraising Ideas For Nonprofits & Charities
- How Nonprofits Can Navigate The Coronavirus
- Opinion: Please, Stop Doing Auctions This Year
- Why Text To Give Is Dead In 2020
- + more on our blog
Additionally, you can take The Ultimate Virtual Fundraising Course for only $95 ($20 pre-registration discount through 6/16) to learn hands-on how you can plan and execute a flawless virtual fundraising event.
4. Free Access to the Donor Retention and Engagement Course ($185 value)
Now more than ever, we need to be retaining donors. In this two-part course, we dive deep into donor retention and help you craft a donor retention plan you can rely on to help increase retention rates and grow your fundraising.
View the course for free here (special link).
5. Free 1-1 Digital Fundraising Consultation
Let’s chat about how you can leverage virtual/digital fundraising. With a digital fundraising expert, who can map out the easiest path to transitioning to digital fundraising with less stress. Get your free digital fundraising consultation.