Everyone wants to know…how do I make my in-person event virtual?
We’re diving in to give you the 411 on the hottest topic in digital fundraising – the virtual event.
This month, we’re honored to have Emma Kouguell from Summit Assistance Dogs and Kimberly Searles from the Arizona Friends of Foster Children Foundation talk through how they were able to surpass their fundraising event goals by going virtual.
During this hour-long panel, you’ll get an inside look into effective virtual fundraising strategies that have measurable and repeatable results.
We’ll be discussing:
- What a virtual event is and how you can host one.
- Live examples of virtual campaigns so you can see the components of a virtual event.
- Event details from invitation to post ‘clean up’ to understand event flow and interactions between guests, donors, and participants.
- How to recruit and prepare event fundraisers to successfully fundraise for you.
- Why you should SAY YES to virtual.
- Live Q&A to help you get your most pressing virtual event questions answered.
- + more
With these premiere insights, you’ll be equipped with new virtual event ideas, tips, and proven strategies to help you get started and get more donations for your next virtual event!