Latest Curated Stories
Inspirational stories from CauseVox campaigns. Handpicked by CauseVox staff. Read more below.
As the saying goes “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy”, and this applies too to classroom learning.
In the three days TeachUP training conducted by a team of 9 volunteers from TOUCH International, comprising 7 who are educators in Singapore, the Sri Lankan teachers in Thirukkovil get to experience how interesting and fun learning can be…
Back in 1981 when I should have been having fun, to the docs I was sent when my energy was gone. “Your kidneys,” they said “aren’t functioning as they should.” “They’ll probably get worse. Nothing can be done.” I was only seventeen, and didn’t know what to think…
Yikes!! As a semi-introvert, who selfishly likes to hang at the edges of gatherings, the front of the class is not my favorite place. And, with being at the front come responsibility. These women have made the choice to rise above their situations to start businesses. Being a part of these classes’ means they have given up two days of working to listen to me – a responsibility I now feel to serve them well.
Hi there! My name is Nicole Kent and I’m a senior at Fluvanna County High School in Palmyra, Virginia (which is a tiny little place right outside of Charlottesville, USA). This year, as a part of my Governor’s School Program, I am completing an internship and community service for my Senior Project which is about Mission Work. Since last May, I have been praying that something would surface that I would really feel passionate about…
Previously featured and curated stories from CauseVox campaigns.
- Aya’s Story
- “Most students know things in theory… I’ve learned all those skills at BAYCAT.”
- I’m A “Jumper”…Danny’s Story
- Spider Webs, Magic Elevators, And Invisible Realms
- Bazil’s Story
- Volunteering With Project Genesis
- Why Drive To Ride
- Huge Breakthrough This Week
- Friends and Thanks
- A Big Congratulations To Our Recently Completed Fundraisers
- Acts Of Kindness At Waverly Place
- How Hope Worldwide Has Changed My Life
- Meet Kenyata, Our Women Build Home Buyer
- Just Together
- My Story
- Magical Mantas
- You All Did It
- What Is An Ethical Protector?
- 6 Days. 8 Bikes. Mattias’ Story
- A Woman Seeks Freedom, Then Fights Slavery
- One Dress. One Year.
- Q&A With Marty Musselman
- A Huge Thank You- You Guys Are Amazing
- Vigen Conducts Training
- What I Learned from Singing in North Carolina
- Meet Feather – Beyond the Statistics
- The Miracle of Debt Forgiveness on HBO’s Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- The “Wind Beneath My Wings” at WRNMMC
- Our Impact: As Told by a Workshop Participant
- JAM Impact: From Student to Mentor
- Being a Camp Alumni
- Let The Summer FUNdraising begin!
- Stories From El Salvador
- Support Women and Children With COHI
- Bike Ride Update and THANK YOU!
- Two Generations
- Direct Appeal To Our Schools
- My Staff Pick!
- Groundwork Projects and Tanzanian Students
- Deloitte Impact Day 2016
- Register for Women Build!
- Learn Leadership at Luminosity
- My Membership Story
- Saved (again) By An Unsavory Ally
- It’s the Final Countdown!
- I love bikes.
- Tiny Toones
- Pensive Panda
- Meet August and Sterling
- Assembling Our Dream Team
- Days 1 & 2
- Autism is Medical
- Day 3 Yaaaaaaaaay
- Amelie’s Bat Mitzvah Fundraising Goal
- Go the Distance
- More About YouthCare and Their Continuum of Services
- Little My, Riding in Solidarity With Her
- Story of Impact: Katie & Reese
- Honoring Mother Teresa (and all those that combat poverty) on International Women’s Day
- I Was Given To a Soldier for Beers and Three Goats
- Today Has Been Insane
- The Just Move USA & Canada
- World Autism Awareness Day
- Meet Aina, One of the Future Field Coordinators of the Reusable Sanitary Pad Project!
- Why I Fundraise for Project AWARE