Latest Curated Stories
Inspirational stories from CauseVox campaigns. Handpicked by CauseVox staff. Read more below.
I do not even remember how I came across this opportunity but I know that as soon as I read about it I applied. I did not even think twice or even check my bank account or my schedule to see if I would be done with my spring semester by the start date of the program. I read about the Tanzania Social Innovation Program and fell in love and knew that I have to go.
The story of Empower Uganda School is truly extraordinary.
It starts with Robert Bogere growing up as the eldest of 10 children in Mijjunwa village, southwestern Uganda. His parents had fled war-torn Rwanda and arrived in Uganda with empty hands.
Last night I went to sleep thinking about Just Water and this morning I woke up thinking about it again. If I ever remembered my dreams, I would probably be telling you that I dreamed about Just Water as well. My point is, I’m obsessed.
Atsiekpoe (its name meaning “Home of the cashew tree”, pronounced as a-tjémpe) is on the opposite river bank from Aveyime and Bator, small towns in North Tongu District situated in the southern part of the Volta Region in Ghana.
Previously featured and curated stories from CauseVox campaigns.
- Aya’s Story
- “Most students know things in theory… I’ve learned all those skills at BAYCAT.”
- I’m A “Jumper”…Danny’s Story
- Spider Webs, Magic Elevators, And Invisible Realms
- Bazil’s Story
- Volunteering With Project Genesis
- Why Drive To Ride
- Huge Breakthrough This Week
- Friends and Thanks
- A Big Congratulations To Our Recently Completed Fundraisers
- Acts Of Kindness At Waverly Place
- How Hope Worldwide Has Changed My Life
- Meet Kenyata, Our Women Build Home Buyer
- Just Together
- My Story
- Magical Mantas
- You All Did It
- What Is An Ethical Protector?
- 6 Days. 8 Bikes. Mattias’ Story
- A Woman Seeks Freedom, Then Fights Slavery
- One Dress. One Year.
- Q&A With Marty Musselman
- A Huge Thank You- You Guys Are Amazing
- Vigen Conducts Training
- What I Learned from Singing in North Carolina
- Meet Feather – Beyond the Statistics
- The Miracle of Debt Forgiveness on HBO’s Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- The “Wind Beneath My Wings” at WRNMMC
- Our Impact: As Told by a Workshop Participant
- JAM Impact: From Student to Mentor
- Being a Camp Alumni
- Let The Summer FUNdraising begin!
- Stories From El Salvador
- Support Women and Children With COHI
- Bike Ride Update and THANK YOU!
- Two Generations
- Direct Appeal To Our Schools
- My Staff Pick!
- Groundwork Projects and Tanzanian Students
- Deloitte Impact Day 2016
- Register for Women Build!
- Learn Leadership at Luminosity
- My Membership Story
- Saved (again) By An Unsavory Ally
- It’s the Final Countdown!
- I love bikes.
- Tiny Toones
- Pensive Panda
- Meet August and Sterling
- Assembling Our Dream Team
- Days 1 & 2
- Autism is Medical
- Day 3 Yaaaaaaaaay
- Amelie’s Bat Mitzvah Fundraising Goal
- Go the Distance
- More About YouthCare and Their Continuum of Services
- Little My, Riding in Solidarity With Her
- Story of Impact: Katie & Reese
- Honoring Mother Teresa (and all those that combat poverty) on International Women’s Day
- I Was Given To a Soldier for Beers and Three Goats
- Today Has Been Insane
- The Just Move USA & Canada
- World Autism Awareness Day
- Meet Aina, One of the Future Field Coordinators of the Reusable Sanitary Pad Project!
- Why I Fundraise for Project AWARE