Sometimes running virtual events can feel a little bit like building Frankenstein’s monster: no single product will meet all your needs, so you’re left cobbling together a dozen applications to create the perfect event.
It hasn’t been fun for you, and it does not create a seamless event for attendees.
But have no fear: CauseVox is about the launch the all-new Virtual Fundraising-Optimized Pages.
What does that mean? It means you can streamline and optimize your virtual fundraising during COVID.
Intrigued? Let’s take a deeper look at how the Virtual Fundraising-Optimized pages will help you run the best virtual event for your nonprofit.
Optimize Campaign Pages for Virtual Fundraising During COVID
When a traditionally in-person event goes virtual, you want to ensure that the overall feeling and experience of the event stays consistent.
To do this, your virtual event layout needs to meet your needs to really give your donors and supporters the full experience with a branded + tailored campaign site.
With the new Virtual Fundraising-Optimized Pages, you’re equipped with everything you need to make the feel and seamless experience of your in-person event virtual.
Our upcoming release will make it easy for you to:
- Easily run your virtual gala, walkathon, activity-based events, and more with stunning page design and real-time engagement features, like live chat.
- Take the clunk out of virtual fundraising with integrated live-streaming, live-chat, ticketing, registration, and peer-to-peer fundraising, all in one place
- Raise more with conversion-optimized pages: mobile optimized pages, mobile payments, 3x faster page loads, + easy 15-second donation process = more donors with less effort
This means your virtual event attendees can purchase tickets, view your live-stream, donate, fundraise, and more all on one page: taking away any confusion + clunk to provide the absolute best experience for your supporters.
Here’s a few of the types of virtual events you can run with these new page templates:
- Virtual galas, breakfasts, and luncheons
- Virtual walkathons, races, and physical challenges
- Virtual tournaments, trivia, game nights
- Virtual classes, paint-and-sip, comedy nights
- + so much much more
Best of all, these pages are specifically designed to drive the highest level of engagement (and therefore conversions) with embedded livestream, chat, and more- so you can keep your audience’s attention + raise more for your fundraising event.
Plus as an added bonus we made these campaign pages load 3x faster. That means more donor conversion and more successful events.
Flexible Page Layouts For Your Virtual Fundraising
We know that one-size doesn’t fit all when it comes to your virtual fundraising events.
Since March, we’ve seen dozens of types of virtual events run on CauseVox, and as more nonprofits move online during COVID, events are becoming more creative.
That’s why you need a customized experience to help you create a page that perfectly fits all your specific needs and flows for your virtual event.
To help you get started, we’ve built templates have been designed to give you the optimal layout for virtual events such as virtual galas, walks, races, challenges, livestreamed classes, standalone ticketing, simple event donation pages, + more.
But, our new module-based layouts give you an advanced customized experience- because you’re able to edit + create the page layout that best fits your needs.
Better yet? You can build your own campaign page layout with no coding required, plus specialized 1:1 support to help guide you along the way.
Here’s a look at a few of the modules and new features you can use to create a virtual event page that meets your needs:
- *New* advanced Livestream view to keep attendees on a one page to watch + donate
- *New* engagement and live chat feature to increase interactive and live presence
- *New* enhanced editor with theme + font options for optimal brand presence
- Peer-to-peer fundraising (virtual tables) with easy < 60-second page creation
- Track progress the way you need with metrics like: Fundraising Progress, Impact, Donor Counters, Days Remaining, and *NEW* Miles/Km Progress Counter for the Walkathon Template
- *New* Sponsor listing to offer prominent placement for your event sponsors
- An on-page OR popup donation module
- Donor listing to feature recent activity
- Tell a compelling story with various content modules for text, images, and videos so your virtual fundraising stands out.
- + So much more
Your virtual fundraising event is unique: your page should be too.
Integrated Ticketing And Registration
The long-awaited ticketing feature is coming to the new CauseVox Virtual Fundraising Templates! Let’s take a deeper dive into how you can use this to raise more + streamline your virtual fundraising:
Up until now, virtual events have been difficult for you + your supporters: they have to buy tickets in one place, set up their personal fundraising page (if you’re doing peer-to-peer) in another, join a livestream in a separate app, and then go back to donate using yet another tool.
How many people do you think are going to get lost, frustrated, or just give up?
The answer is way more than you want it to be.
Instead, CauseVox keeps everything in one place: making it easier for you + your donors. CauseVox has everything they need:
- *New* You can easily sell tickets for your virtual fundraising event.
- Take registration fees for your walkathon or challenge as part of the the peer-to-peer setup process (great for walkathons or challenges!)
- Use advanced ticketing and registration features with ease: Allow people to register multiple attendees at once or use promo codes for different price points.
Of course, your attendees aren’t the only ones who will benefit. Instead of managing 15 different spreadsheets and across multiple platforms to know how your event is doing, you can see all your reporting in one easy place.
You’ll be able to track ticket sales, registrations, donations, and peer to peer fundraising through a clean and simple dashboard that tells you all you need to know.
Get Started with Virtual Fundraising Pages On CauseVox
Ready to explore how you can create your own customized virtual fundraising event with Virtual Fundraising Pages?