The tools you use to fundraise online should do 2 basic things: help you raise more and make your job simpler.
You don’t want to deal with any unnecessary clunk getting in the way of you achieving your goals, especially when you want to take donations, run peer-to-peer, and sell tickets for your event all in one place.
So, we’re excited to announce that CauseVox has launched a new administrative backend to help make your job easier, and our new integrated ticketing option to help you raise more online easily.
Here’s a look at how you can use the new tools to power-up your digital fundraising:
1. Sell Tickets, Take Donations, Run Peer-To-Peer, + More All On One Easy Fundraising Site
Whether you’re running a virtual, hybrid, or in-person fundraising event, you’re probably familiar with the Frankenstein effect: your donors give on one page, sign up to fundraise on another, buy a ticket on another platform, and have to attend your virtual event elsewhere.
It’s a monster to manage, and downright confusing for your supporters.
The result? You have fewer people attending your event + money is left on the table.
But with CauseVox Integrated Ticketing, you’re able to create the best experience for you and your supporters with an all-in-one solution.
That’s why we’ve designed CauseVox Integrated Ticketing to be as easy as possible for your experience.
Here’s how you can benefit from the new Ticketing software on CauseVox:
Get More Ticket Sales With Easy Ticketing Forms
Our new ticketing feature makes it easy for your supporters to purchase a ticket, helping you get more event attendees. Here’s how:
- Mobile-optimized ticketing forms make it easy for supporters to purchase a ticket on any device with a credit card or 1-click mobile payment options like Apple and Google Pay.
- 75% faster-loading forms make purchases faster, easier, and increase conversion rates.
- Buy one ticket or multiple tickets at different price points
- Easily use a promo code (if you have one!)
- Gamified animation that provides a great experience.
- Simple automatic purchase receipts are sent right to their email
- Ticket confirmations are automatically sent to ticket holders, making it easy for your supporters to purchase tickets for their friends and family.
It’s never been easier for your supporters to purchase a ticket + attend your event.
Powered-Up Ticketing Features To Help You Run The Best Event For Your Needs
With Integrated Ticketing on CauseVox, you get the best, customized ticketing options to that meets your event needs. With the new ticketing feature, you’re empowered to:
- Easily set up one page where you can live stream, take donations, recruit peer-to-peer fundraisers, and sell tickets or take registrations.
- Create customized ticketing tiers that fit your event pricing needs + choose to accept multiple ticket purchases.
- Set up promo codes to meet your particular event needs.
- Brand + input custom content your forms to create the best look and feel for your nonprofit.
- Easily embed the ticketing forms on your website or landing page by simply copy-and-pasting the form embed code.
- Create a standalone form to simply sell tickets.
- Easy ticket management to track + export ticket sales and mark tickets as redeemed
- Receive automatic email notifications whenever a ticket is purchased – making it quick and easy for you to see activity + sales.
With all these advanced features, you’ll ensure that you increase your ticket sales + get more event attendees with less hassle.
The best part? Ticketing is included on any paid CauseVox plan. Explore CauseVox plans here.
2. All New Setup Guide To Easily Create Powered-Up Fundraising Sites
We’ve created a brand new setup experience to help you create the right fundraising site, donation form, and ticketing form that will best meet your needs, more easily.
Here’s how the new setup guide can enhance your campaign setup:
- See your setup progress bar to easily track where you are in your setup process.
- Easy-to-view checklist with required and recommended settings so you can easily complete page setup.
- In-app guidance tailored to your specific fundraising needs to optimize your setup experience.
With this Setup Guide, you’re equipped to create the best campaign tailored to meet your specific fundraising needs.
You’ll feel more confident launching your campaign knowing that you’re 100% setup + ready to go.
3. New Enhanced Reporting Interface To Easily Access The Data You Need
We’ve all been there – you get to the end of an event, and now you have to reconcile your data with your donor management system (or at least keep it all in an excel file).
But, when you’re using a handful of different software to run your fundraising needs, this gets really complicated, really fast.
With our New Enhanced Reporting, we make it easy. You can:
- Manage your data with one reporting interface to track ticket orders, donations, and peer-to-peer fundraising all in one place.
- Sort, filter, and export the data so that you can easily access data, the way you want it.
- Easily edit personal pages, teams, and manage ticket orders for one or all your pages.
- Faster page loading so you can access your data quickly.
With easy management and reporting, you’re equipped to get the data you need, the way you need it.
With all the time you save, you’ll be equipped to focus more on the important things, like your fundraising strategy and relationships with donors.
+ New Bonus Features
With all these enhancements, we’ve added new features to make sure you have the best + easiest experience. Here are a few of the new features you can now access on CauseVox:
- Move personal fundraising pages, donations, and more across campaigns, making managing your data across multiple sites easy.
- You can now set a customized recurring donation receipt to customize your recurring donor’s experience.
- Easily embed donation forms and ticketing forms connected with your fundraising site.
- + more!
Power-up Your Fundraising With CauseVox
We’re so excited to provide a new and improved admin experience + the new Integrated Ticketing feature to help you sell more tickets for your event!
Want to explore for yourself? Start your free 14-day trial, no credit card required.