Your donation page is an essential component of your digital fundraising. It’s often times one of the first places a potential donor is able to get to know your nonprofit, which is a huge opportunity for a great first impression.
But most of the time, it’s an afterthought in fundraising. You’re too busy formulating the right strategy, handling event logistics, and creating stories to have enough time to tweak your donation page.
Many nonprofits just check the box: they have a way to give online. But, that often doesn’t fit the needs of your online donors and it’s often more clunky for the users than you think.
You can create a donation experience that captures your donor’s attention and help you increase donations without increased effort.
In our live Donation Page Throwdown, we’ll be looking at real nonprofit donation pages to give you insight into what works and what doesn’t when it comes to your donation page.
Want to be one of those nonprofits to get live feedback? Sign up here.
In this live webinar, you’ll learn:
- Best practices of high-performing donation pages.
- Up and coming trends in donation forms.
- The differences between a good vs. great donor experience (and what that means for you + your donors).
- A walkthrough of real nonprofit donation pages to see what’s most effective, and where there’s room for growth.
You’ll come away with tangible takeaways on how you can improve your donation page to make it easy for your donors to complete their donations.
About your Speakers
- Rob Wu, CEO + Founder at CauseVox
- Jenna Notarfrancesco, Account Executive at CauseVox