Your website is your most important digital asset for fundraising.
But how do you know who’s visiting, reading your pages, and converting into a subscriber or donor?
Where should you put your time in — writing blog posts, posting on social media, or improving your donor’s user experience in making a donation?
Also, what metrics should you keep track of? Pageviews? Bounce rates? Dwell time?
The list goes on and on and on. How the heck are you supposed to know what to do? Where do you get started?
Let’s fix that in just one hour.
Join us in this session with guest speaker Emily Patterson from Bee Measure to learn the basics of website analytics.
This webinar will teach you how to put together meaningful website reports, analyzing your website’s content performance, conversions, and audience.
What you’ll learn:
- The serious pitfalls of reporting on page views and bounce rate
- Measuring the metrics that actually matter and drive results
- How to get insight into engagement on your website
- Google Analytics tips to capture more meaningful data about your site and other communications channels
- Understand when you should ditch monthly reports all together
Save your seat and register today!
Emily Patterson has devoted her career to helping non-profits large and small use data to create more effective outreach and digital campaigns.
Drawing on her experience at Public Broadcasting Service and Better Business Bureau, she founded Bee Measure specifically to help nonprofits. She believes that data can help organizations of all sizes work smarter and do more with limited budgets.