Year-end fundraising in 2020 is going to look a little different than in years past.
In the past, year-end fundraising has relied on traditional strategies like direct mail and events. But this year, the rapid shift to digital-first fundraising has changed the fundraising landscape.
But, over the last 8 months, we’ve seen firsthand how nonprofits have adapted their fundraising strategies to thrive during this time.
So as we head into year-end fundraising during Covid, we want to share with you the latest trends, tactics, and strategies to help you raise more this year-end.
On 10/29 @ 2pm EST, we’ll be diving into the top tips to help you maximize your fundraising during Covid. Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- Top-performing digital fundraising strategies you should work into your fundraising plans.
- What traditional fundraising strategies aren’t working this year-end.
- The traditional fundraising strategies you can still rely on to work in today’s landscape.
- Best practices learned from nonprofits that are doing digital fundraising effectively.
- Additional resources and templates to help you best implement these strategies.
- + more
Don’t miss out on these key learnings! You’ll come away with a strong understanding of the strategies you can be sure will help you successfully fundraise this year-end.
We’ll be doing a 10 minute Q&A at the end, so come prepared with all your year-end fundraising questions! This webinar will be recorded and distributed to all registrants.