While nonprofits can ignore the importance of individual donors, corporate partners can bring unmatched powerful support to organizations, including:
- Skills-based support & training
- Workplace giving programs
- In-kind donations
- Volunteers or a volunteer grants
- Sponsorships for fundraising events
- Matching gift programs
Often times, the outreach process is less than easy to find corporate partners for your nonprofit. It’s intimidating, frustrating, and incredible amounts of work to get even one ‘yes.’
BUT, in this live webinar, you’ll learn:
- A proven process to make companies WANT to work with your organization
- How to strategize to get a ‘yes’ with your first ask
- FREE step by step kit to secure your next partnership!
You’ll come away with the know how and confidence to go get your corporate partners!
This session will also feature a live Q&A and be recorded for free on-demand viewing.
About your Speaker
Expecting to work in a cause-focused career or ministry when he grew up, Chris was surprised to discover a passion for business. In 2015 he founded Beeline and came full-circle through helping nonprofits expand their mission and grow their donor base. Chris loves marketing, considers himself the Customer Happiness Director, but most impressive of all his skills, is how he masterfully puts his two youngest boys down for their naps every day.