Donor engagement is often a stressful activity for many nonprofits, small or large. Social media can help bridge the gap with focused strategies and clear intentions.
Do you struggle to get heard in a noisy, cluttered online world?
Do you want to create deeper connections with community members?
Leveraging the power and potential of social media is crucial to get attention for your organization and to advocate for your mission. Nonprofit digital marketing expert Julia Campbell will show you some simple ways that even small nonprofits and “accidental marketers” can get more people interested and participating.
What we will cover:
- Brief overview of the current social media landscape
- What nonprofits need to consider when looking at donor engagement
- My 3-part social media marketing framework for nonprofits
- Real-world examples of small and medium nonprofits driving donor engagement, awareness, and donations using social media
- Battle-tested tools to rock your social media visuals and video
About your Speaker
Named as a top thought leader and one to follow by Forbes and BizTech Magazine, Julia Campbell is a nonprofit digital consultant on a mission to make the digital world a better place. Host of the Nonprofit Nation podcast, she’s written two books for nonprofits on social media and storytelling, and her online courses, webinars, and talks have helped hundreds of nonprofits make the shift to digital thinking and raise more money online. You can learn more about Julia at www.jcsocialmarketing.com/blog