What are the top #GivingTuesday fundraising ideas to make you stand out in 2022?
Since 2012, #GivingTuesday has become a worldwide day of (mostly) online giving.
Last year, 35 million adults participated in many ways on GivingTuesday 2021. Giving in the United States alone totaled $2.7 billion and is expected to increase this year.
It’s no secret that you have a big chance to capitalize on the momentum #GivingTuesday to accelerate your year-end fundraising. The challenge is what ideas and best practices will help your nonprofit capture attention and maximize donations?
In this 45-minute deep dive webinar, we’ll break down how you can organize a successful #GivingTuesday and year-end campaign. Plus, we’ll do a live review of your campaigns, donation form, or newsletter. We’ll also host a 15-minute Q&A following the presentation, to allow you to ask questions to our team.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why #GivingTuesday matters to your nonprofit.
- Best practices in storytelling and marketing to help stand out.
- How to increase gift size and reach on your fundraising campaign.
- Tips on incorporating #GivingTuesday into your year-end giving plans.
This session will also feature a live Q&A and be recorded for on-demand viewing.
About your Speakers
- Rob Wu, CEO + Founder at CauseVox
- Jenna Notarfrancesco, Account Executive at CauseVox