Get ready to level up your supporter engagement game with the most sought-after workshop of the summer!
Join us for an incredible supporter engagement workshop where leading experts will uncover the secrets to building a rock-solid team of supporters.
Now is the perfect time to strategize and revolutionize your engagement approach, so register today for the free workshop.
At this workshop (12–3pm ET), you’ll walk away with:
- Actionable strategies to inspire volunteers and turn them into passionate, long-term supporters.
- Building a dream team with your board and development committee, collaborating seamlessly for fundraising success.
- Proven methods to engage and retain new donors, ensuring their continued support year after year.
This workshop equips participants with practical tools and strategies to elevate their supporter engagement efforts and drive sustainable growth.
The workshop will also feature live Q&A’s after each session and will be recorded for on-demand viewing.
Registration is free! Attend one or all of the amazing sessions! Register for the free workshop to get access to the live sessions, Q&A and recordings.
12 PM – Building a Constructive Partnership with Your Development Committee by Kenny Sigler
Working with a Development Committee can feel like a humongous burden if you don’t have the right framework. The Development Committee plays a pivotal role in the fundraising success of an organization. With the right approach, you can turn it from a burden into one of your biggest assets. Imagine being one of the few nonprofit professionals who brags about their Development Committee! Believe it or not, it’s possible.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to recruit and set expectations for committee members.
- How to build a development plan in partnership with the committee.
- How to have productive committee meetings.
1 PM – Turning Your Volunteers into Super Supporters: Best Practices for Donor and Volunteer Engagement by Geng Wang
Crafting a successful fundraising campaign involves careful planning and strategic thinking. Luckily, as a non-profit, you already have a passionate base of volunteers and donors who empathize with your mission. In this webinar, we will explore how you can leverage this existing support network to achieve your fundraising goals.
Our discussion will cover a variety of topics, including why volunteers make excellent donor prospects, how to engage volunteers respectfully and effectively, and the importance of activating donors as volunteers. We will also delve into the art of micro donations and explore language-market fit strategies. Join us to discover how you can maximize your fundraising potential by tapping into the power of your supporters!
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Volunteering trends since COVID.
- Volunteer engagement, appreciation, and retention strategies.
- Why you should activate volunteers as donors and vice versa.
- Language-market fit strategies for your supporters.
- The power of micro donations.
2 PM – The Gift That Keeps on Giving: Cultivating Relationships with First-Time Donors by Julie Edwards
Did you know that only 20% of new donors make a second gift?
And, to make this stat even more dire, the number of new donors overall has been shrinking over the past several years.
That’s why savvy organizations are turning their attention to engaging their newest supporters so they become their best supporters!
A thought-out strategy for stewarding new donors is one of the most important investments you can make now, especially as the NPO sector heads into year-end campaign season. And in this 60-minute live webinar I’ll be sharing information and insights so you can ensure your strategy is ready to roll with the first gift.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Why donor relations matter and especially for first-time donors.
- Where to start with your new donor engagement strategy.
- How to “warm-up” new donors so they feel seen.
- Best practices and examples of strategies to get first-time donors to give again.