Recurring giving, also called monthly giving, is a fundraising technique that encourages donors to give multiple gifts over the course of a calendar or fiscal year.
The benefits of this style of campaign are:
- Having steady and predictable income
- Keeping donors engaged year-round
- Remaining top-of-mind for your donors
- Increased donor retention
- More time and money to focus on recruiting new donors
We’ve developed a FREE GUIDE that walks you through exactly how to run a successful recurring gift campaign. It’s packed with insights and you’ll learn:
- Why recurring giving is essential
- How to craft a recurring gift appeal
- A 10-step process to running a successful campaign
- Examples of recurring giving campaigns
- And much more!
Download our guide today and learn how to plan a successful recurring giving campaign, so you can activate supporters to help build sustainable funding for your cause.
Download Your Copy