We see you.
You’re in the middle of writing your year-end appeal, thinking about your plans for #GivingTuesday (or lack thereof), and working to get everything done as efficiently as possible.
We know that the tools you use for fundraising are important, because they empower you to raise more and save you time: both invaluable assets you need to succeed.
And so we’ve made a few updates to CauseVox to provide even more functionality and help you easily raise funds all in one place.
Here’s a look at our recent updates:
You Can Now Take Registration Fees As Part Of The Fundraising Page Creation Process
Do you have any walk, runs, races, or other events coming up?
You’re now able to require your event participants pay a registration fee, helping you seamlessly build registration into your peer-to-peer fundraising campaign.
You have everything you need to effectively run your run/walk or fundraising challenge: you can easily collect registrations, donations, and activate participants to fundraise — all in one place.
You can sign into your CauseVox account or sign-up here to see Peer-to-Peer Event Registration up close.
Find out more about how you can Set Up Peer-to-Peer Event Registration.
Or, view how your fundraisers can seamlessly pay their fees and create their page.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about peer-to-peer registration and how it can work for you, we’re happy to help.
Fundraising Template Selector and #GivingTuesday Template
Now, when you login and create a new campaign, you’ll see a new option to select your fundraising template based on your specific needs. This includes Peer-to-Peer Registration, Recurring Giving, DIY peer-to-peer, and even includes a #GivingTuesday template to make it even easier to fundraise on #GivingTuesday.
Want to listen to top tips on #GivingTuesday or year-end strategy? Don’t miss out on our #GivingTuesday and year-end fundraising nonprofit leader panel discussions.
- Fundraisers have a new stylized email sharing template, helping them more easily share their page with their community.
- Along with the new fundraiser email share, they can now share their updates with their donors automatically, helping them easily engage their donors and keep them filled in on their progress.
- To empower your fundraisers to engage with their donors, we’ve added a fundraiser donation export with name, amount, e-mail and date so they can easily follow up with each of their donors.
Analytics and Branding
- We expanded our analytics tracking support to include Facebook Pixels, to track visitors, events, and build audiences, and HubSpot, to view activity and trigger workflows.*
- We’ve added advanced email customization options so every email you send showcases your branding and logo.*
+ More Enhancements
- You can now cc or bcc email addresses on donation receipts (helps with tax records)
- Previously, you were only able to embed one donation page on your website. Now, you can embed multiple donation pages on your website.
- You can now add your fundraiser’s name and campaign title to your welcome email using new merge tags
- In your fundraiser sign up notifications, we have started including the fundraiser’s email address.
We look forward to releasing even more features and content that can help you make the most of CauseVox. We’ll keep you updated on everything with our Product Updates!
More product updates:
- CauseVox Product Update: Fundraising CRM, Insights Dashboard, Secure Custom Domains, + More
- CauseVox Product Update: Embeddable Donation Pages, Enhanced Donation Page Customizations, + More
- CauseVox Product Update: Take Donations Everyday With New Donation Pages, Recurring Donation Enhancements, + More