If you had one shot at spring fundraising this year, what should you put your time in?
Short-answer: Peer to peer fundraising.
Easy answer: Peer to peer fundraising.
Most efficient answer: Peer to peer fundraising.
It has shown time and time again, peer to peer fundraising is the #1 approach that consistently outperforms all other ways of fundraising.
Peer to peer fundraising mobilizes your supporters and their networks to fundraise for you, helping you reach new donors, engage existing supporters, and reach fundraising goals quicker than ever before.
In this quick 30-minute free session, we’ll show you the ins and outs of how you run peer to peer fundraising – whether it’s a new fundraising initiative or an enhancement to something you already do.
In this training you learn:
- The key basics and building blocks of a successful peer to peer campaign.
- Ideas on opportunities to leverage peer-to-peer across your fundraising plan for 2022.
- Best practices in converting donors on peer-to-peer pages.
- How small to large nonprofits from a diverse range of sectors are running their peer-to-peer fundraising right now.
About your Speaker
- Rob Wu, CEO + Founder at CauseVox
- Jenna Notarfrancesco, Account Executive at CauseVox