The world we live in today can feel overwhelming. Your supporters are feeling the same way and will receive at least 5 or more other nonprofits’ appeals per month, plus all the advertising and promotions for-profit companies overwhelm your supporters with monthly.
During this 30-minute webinar, we will discuss best practices on how you can plan a successful online fundraising campaign, write a compelling appeal that will stand out, and rally your supporters to raise more money for your cause.
In addition, we will take live questions following the presentation, so you can ask specific questions relevant to your organization.
This is an opportunity for you to learn how you can run successful campaigns through the summer months, as well as set the groundwork for year-end fundraising success.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Best practices to planning a successful online fundraising campaign
- How to craft a clear, compelling fundraising appeal
- Tips & tricks on how to easily set-up your fundraising campaign with CauseVox
- How to use the power of peer-to-peer fundraising to amplify the reach of your fundraising campaign
- How you can effectively promote your fundraising campaign after you launch