#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving for nonprofits and charities, that is mostly powered by social media and online giving.
In 2017, #GivingTuesday saw a significant increase in donations, growing from $116 million in online donations in 2015 to a whopping $300 million in 2017 from over 2 million gifts (over 100% increase).
In this 45-minute webinar, we’ll break down step-by-step how you can plan and promote a successful #GivingTuesday campaign, plus you’ll hear best practices and tips other fundraisers have used to drive success. We’ll also host a 15-minute Q&A following the presentation, to allow you to ask questions to our team.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why #GivingTuesday matters to your nonprofit
- The ingredients you need to plan a #GivingTuesday campaign in 2018
- How to inspire, activate, and rally supporters around your campaign
- How to standout amongst the noise on #GivingTuesday
- Best practices & tips from successful campaigns