The rise in popularity of social media channels over the past decade has fundamentally changed how we connect with one another, how we discover news, and how we consume and share information that matters.
Now, it’s easier than ever before to maintain relationships, to watch your loved ones celebrate milestones, and to advocate and rally around the causes about which you care deeply.
So how has this monumental shift in communications affected our role as fundraisers and nonprofit leaders? How can we leverage the power and potential of social media to not only “connect”, but also to actively raise funds for our causes and to cultivate relationships with our donors?
In this 30-minute webinar, Julia and I will dive into these important questions and you will learn how you can effectively leverage social media for fundraising and new donor acquisition for your nonprofit. You will also hear about best practices in the sector and specific tips on measuring the ROI of social media for your nonprofit.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The ways in which social media has dramatically changed nonprofit fundraising
- How to determine which social media channels on which to focus
- The best types of content to share on social media for nonprofits
- Ways to get your social media communities to take action on behalf of your cause
- Metrics to measure the ROI of your social media efforts