The world you fundraise in has fundamentally shifted—your supporters are hyper-connected, live inside personal feeds, and are continually ambushed with messages vying for their attention. These shifts have made it challenging to cultivate donor relationships and reach new donors.
However, many organizations are thriving within our new reality by rethinking how they approach fundraising and adopting a new playbook: community-driven fundraising.
During this 45-minute live training, we’ll show you exactly how you can too by highlighting how leaders at arts, animal, and advocacy to cancer, crisis relief, and community-service nonprofits are successfully leveraging peer-to-peer initiatives to strengthen donor relationships and reach new donors.
- A history of fundraising and trends impacting fundraising today
- Highlight shifts in donor preferences across generations (and what to do about it)
- Why community-driven or peer-to-peer fundraising is not a tactic but rather an approach you can incorporate into fundraising efforts all year
- Different types of community-driven fundraising initiatives and how to effectively plan and coordinate into your fundraising plan
- How to activate and rally your supporters to advocate for your cause, helping you reach new donors