Every nonprofit is looking for the magic pill to fundraising. While we wish our R&D team had that capability, we aren’t there yet.
But, we do have amazing features with the CauseVox platform that support nonprofits in ways that allow them to raise more funds, stress less, and do more good.
A user of CauseVox, Meat Fight’s CEO Alice Laussade, sat down with CauseVox’s CEO, Rob Wu, to talk about her experience with CauseVox, key fundraising examples within Meat Fight that allowed them to raise more money, and the do not do’s for nonprofit fundraisers.
In this video you’ll hear about:
- About Meat Fight & Alice
- Meat Fight’s fundraising using CauseVox
- Pledge Now Pay Later versus recurring donations
- Key mistakes and how to avoid them in your fundraising
About your Speakers
- Alice Laussade, CEO at Meat Fight
- Rob Wu, CEO + Founder at CauseVox