We’re having our first ever Virtual Fundraising Roundtable to bring life to your next virtual event!
In 2020, 84% of nonprofits had a virtual event, or were planning an upcoming one.
With nonprofits trying out virtual events for the first time in 2020, fundraisers were able to take away so many key insights about what worked (and what didn’t) when it came to pulling off a virtual fundraising event.
So, what better way to learn about how to plan an amazing virtual fundraising event in 2021 than from those who nailed their events in 2020?
We’ll be chatting with an amazing group of nonprofit leaders as we discuss what made their different types of virtual events so massively successful, including:
- Zephyr James, Marketing and Communication Specialist at Autism Society of Minnesota
- Amy Kaczmarek, Director of Development at SOS Children’s Villages Illinois
- Colleen McGrath, Development Manager at Mojave Desert Land Trust
- + more special guests!
During this special 90 minute conversation, we’re going to be diving into the details so you can learn virtual fundraising best practices for 2021. We’ll discuss:
- Current virtual event trends: Virtual galas, virtual walkathons, and more!
- Examples of successful campaigns from real nonprofits like yours.
- How to recruit + prepare peer-to-peer fundraisers to successfully fundraise for you.
- Specific fundraising tactics and strategies to make the most of your virtual fundraising event.
- Live Q&A to help you get your most pressing fundraising questions answered
- CauseVox tools that make running virtual events a breeze!
- + more
With all these insider insights from real fundraisers, you’ll be equipped with new fundraising ideas, tips, and proven strategies to help you run the perfect virtual fundraising event!