Join us to take a peek behind the curtain as two incredible nonprofit professionals share their hard-earned insights gained from growing fundraising for themselves.
This month, we’re honored to have Kenny Kane from the Testicular Cancer Foundation and Nick Hudson from Stupid Cancer talk through how they wasted less time on admin tasks and invested more time in growing their fundraising, producing incredible results.
During this hour-long panel, you’ll get an inside look into their fundraising process so you can grow your fundraising too.
We’ll be discussing:
- Live examples of donation pages and campaigns so you can learn from their growth
- Effective fundraising strategies you can easily implement
- Practical promotional tips and examples of high performing posts and emails
- How to recruit and prepare peer-to-peer fundraisers to successfully fundraise for you
- Specific fundraising tactics and strategies for cancer awareness organizations.
- Live Q&A to help you get your most pressing fundraising questions answered
- + more
With all these insider insights, you’ll be equipped with new fundraising ideas, tips, and proven strategies to help you increase giving on your next fundraising initiative!
Find out how they wasted less time on admin tasks and invested more time in growing their fundraising, producing incredible results.
August 2019 Nonprofit Leader Panelists: