It’s the annual nonprofit crunch-time and we’re here to give you some tips on how to reclaim 2020 through your year-end campaign. While many nonprofits and small businesses are struggling, it’s not impossible to beat the curve and finish the year strong.
During this hour-long panel on 11/5 @ 2pm EST, we’ll sit down with Jennifer Heale from Queensway Carleton Hospital Foundation to discuss what made their year-end campaign a success.
You’ll learn how to reach new donors and share your organization’s impact with confidence to raise more funds with time, effort and $!
- How digital fundraising supports Year-End/#GivingTuesday campaigns.
- Examples of successful campaigns from nonprofits like yours.
- Examples of strategic donor nurturing before and after the campaign has ended.
- How to recruit and prepare peer-to-peer fundraisers to successfully fundraise for you.
- Specific fundraising tactics and strategies for year-end campaigns.
- Live Q&A to help you get your most pressing fundraising questions answered
- + more
With all these insider insights, you’ll be equipped with new fundraising ideas, tips, and proven strategies to help you boost year-end donations!