Have you ever had to fundraise for an urgent need?
COVID-19 threw nonprofits into a tailspin, with many nonprofits needing to urgently fundraise to meet the demands of their communities’ basic and emotional needs.
During this hour-long panel on 7/29 @ 2pm EST, join us on 7/29 @ 2pm EST as we sit down with Skid Row Housing Trust and Hebrew Free Loan Society as we dive into how they ran massively successful emergency digital fundraising campaigns.
You’ll learn how to mobilize an emergency digital fundraising strategy, and gain techniques you can implement if an urgent need for fast fundraising arises in your community. We’ll be discussing:
- How digital fundraising supports immediate response and outreach.
- Examples of successful emergency digital fundraising campaigns.
- How to recruit and prepare peer-to-peer fundraisers to successfully fundraise for you.
- How to plan a successful emergency digital fundraising campaign in 2020 and beyond.
- Specific fundraising tactics and strategies for emergency campaigns.
- Live Q&A to help you get your most pressing fundraising questions answered
- + more
With all these insider insights, you’ll be equipped with new fundraising ideas, tips, and proven strategies to help you secure emergency relief resources!