Thinking of running a virtual, in-person, or hybrid event this year-end?
We’re taking a look at top events from this year, so you can learn how to run a ticketed event fundraiser this year-end.
During this hour-long panel discussion, we will sit down with Subira Taylor-Louineus, Director of Operations and Finance at Mentor NY to discuss how they’ve sold tickets to their virtual event, resulting in over $124,000 raised of a $10,000 goal!
During our conversation on 10/26 @ 2pm ET, you’ll learn:
- How you can streamline your events with event ticketing.
- Examples of successful ticket forms and event sites from nonprofits like yours!
- How to easily combine peer to peer and event ticketing on one campaign.
- Specific fundraising tactics and strategies to make the most of 2021.
- Live Q&A to help you get your most pressing fundraising questions answered
- + more
With all these insider insights from real fundraises, you’ll be equipped with new skills to run fun and engaging virtual events all year round!
Can’t make it live? Register anyway and you’ll receive the recording!