As our time at home has extended, you’ve had to reimagine your programs and services virtually.
If you’re looking for innovative ways to engage your community, you may be considering running a webinar for your nonprofit.
Webinars can serve all kinds of purposes, from trainings, to community discussions, to fundraising. But you want to make sure you do your webinar right so you can drive the most results.
During this hour-long webinar, we’ll be giving you a peek behind the curtain about what it takes to really run an effective webinar for optimal results. We’ll discuss:
- Top ways nonprofits are using webinars to engage their audience online
- Webinar technology tips for the highest quality experience
- Webinar marketing tips to get a wider audience
- How to effectively engage your audience during your webinar
- Using your webinars to drive more donations to your nonprofit
- + more
You’ll come away equipped to create a great webinar experience for your nonprofit to drive optimal results.
We’ll be doing a 15-minute Q&A at the end to get all of your questions answered!