It’s that time of year again. December and year-end fundraising have come and gone, and you’re staring at a blank calendar trying to decide what your best moves are for fundraising in 2023.
What are your best opportunities? How do you take discreet fundraising efforts and turn them into a sustainable fundraising program? What are your next steps to grow your grant pipeline? How do you plan through so much uncertainty?
We’re here to guide your fundraising plans at Your 2023 Fundraising Launchpad on February 9.
Three top fundraising and marketing experts, along with your fellow fundraisers, will help you build a road map for the new year from a top-down strategic perspective.
At this one-day retreat (11am-4:30pm ET), you’ll walk away with:
- A pre-work package to review your 2022 fundraising program statistics
- A workbook to follow, plus notes and recordings, for the strategy session
- Inspiration to plan the best fundraising program for your organization in 2023
- 5 raffled passes to Kelly McLaughlin’s Individual Giving Systems Template Bundle—must attend live to win!
- You’ll leave knowing your organization’s next best options to grow with grants, individual giving, and more!
The retreat will also feature a live 30-minute Q&A and be recorded for on-demand viewing.
Registration is FREE! But, free space is limited. Save your seat ASAP.