In today’s world, there is an overwhelming amount of information, tweets, data points, and stories being thrown at you. The world we live in today can feel overwhelming and
Your supporters are feeling the same way and it’s important to understand this, especially as we head into the busiest and most important fundraising months of the year—Q4.
Your supporters aren’t just receiving your appeals … they will receive at least 5 or more other nonprofits’ appeals, plus all the product promotion for profit companies put out at this time of year.
So, how do you stand out? This is exactly what we’ll be covering in this 30-minute webinar + Q&A. We have two amazing guests joining us that have a vast array of experience in fundraising and community building but have also been able to lead remarkable campaigns that stand above the noise. You will also hear about best practices around how to successfully run a #GivingTuesday and Year-End Fundraising Campaign.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Specific tools that make a successful campaign
- Why you need a multi-channel approach
- How to build strong partnerships
- Key takeaways for building movements of all kinds
- Best practices for storytelling during year-end
- How to tap into the networks of your supporters to expand your reach