The world we live in today can feel overwhelming. Your supporters are feeling the same way and will receive at least 5 or more other nonprofits’ appeals per month, plus all the advertising and promotions for-profit companies overwhelm your supporters with monthly.
During this 30-minute webinar, we will discuss best practices on how you can plan a successful online fundraising campaign for your Junior League, write a compelling appeal that will stand out, and rally your members to raise more money.
Two members of the Junior League of Atlanta sharing how they successfully ran a Little Black Dress campaign using CauseVox’s community-driven fundraising platform.
We will take also take live questions following the presentation, so you can ask specific questions relevant to your organization.
Liz Jones, 2017 LBDI Chair for Junior League of Atlanta
Liz Loreti, Fund Development VP at Junior League of Atlanta
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Best practices to planning a successful online fundraising campaign for your Junior League
- Steps to running a successful online fundraising campaign
- How to use the power of peer-to-peer fundraising to amplify the reach of your fundraising campaign
- How Junior League of Atlanta has grown their Little Black Dress Initiative with CauseVox’s community-driven fundraising platform
- How you can effectively promote your fundraising campaign after you launch