In 2018, organizations worldwide raised over $400 million online on GivingTuesday, continuing its record of consistent growth every year.
And, here at CauseVox, our goal is to help you raise more during GivingTuesday with less effort.
Last year, we partnered with the Rockefeller Foundation to develop a GivingTuesday bootcamp, designed to accelerate your fundraising success.
This year, we are rolling this bootcamp out to everyone!
In this three-part training course, you’ll come away with a deep knowledge of:
- How your organization (any size) can make the most of GivingTuesday and integrate it into your year-end strategy.
- Best practices for GivingTuesday marketing and promotion that help you stand out against other nonprofits.
- Proven templates and tips on crafting a high-performing fundraising appeal and email marketing messages.
- Practical strategies you can easily implement to help you run your GivingTuesday campaign with confidence.
- Ideas on how to secure a matching grant.
- + much more!
Paid access to the GivingTuesday course includes:
- Access to slides + recordings of the two class sessions
- GivingTuesday Planning Guide w/ Communication Calendar
- GivingTuesday Promotional Plan Template
- 1-1 consultation with fundraising coach
- CauseVox Basic Plan to run your GivingTuesday campaign
This class is only
$85 (now $65) and viewed on-demand (Two 60-minute recordings + 1 optional 1-1 coaching session).
Interested in registering? Take this course by registering to the left or bottom.
Who is this course for?
This course is for any nonprofit staff, board member, or volunteer looking to raise funds successfully online for GivingTuesday. It’s best for digital fundraising beginners or intermediates.
Unlike other courses that are more general, we designed this course for a specific outcome — to help you drive results in your online fundraising for GivingTuesday. Our topics are pared down and focused on the areas that will generate results.
Do I need to use CauseVox for this course?
Nope! This is a platform agnostic course, so you can use your existing fundraising tools (donate button, etc). We do offer the CauseVox Basic Plan for free ($0 platform fee + $0 monthly fee) though if you choose to use our platform.
How much does this course cost?
$85 USD one-time fee. Now $65 USD.
Where do I take this course?
The first two parts of the course series is delivered through webinar format (think virtual classroom). You can access the recorded course from any computer or smartphone with internet access. Each session is about 45 minutes.
The third part of your course is the 1-1 consultation, which will be conducted over a video conference call, scheduled at your convenience.
When does this course start?
The live course has passed, and new enrollees can attend by viewing the recordings on-demand.
Why should I take this course?
You should take this course because you’ll be equipped to maximize your fundraising this upcoming GivingTuesday, helping you raise significantly more online with less effort.
Instead of hunting down resources, reading tons of articles, or spinning your wheels, you can get real results by investing 2 hours of your time.
How do I sign up?
Course registration is now open. Sign up via the “Join Now” box to the left or below. A credit card is required to enroll.
I have questions. Can you help?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this course.