Online donations have grown rapidly over the last three years. This shift follows an overall trend where people are moving more of their transactions and engagement online. From clothing and household goods, to groceries and travel.
However, this isn’t as simple as throwing up a donation form and counting donations as they come in. Your donors will expect your online giving experience to reflect trust and security, and be easy on all devices. How does your online donation pages stack up?
In this 30-minute training, you’ll learn online fundraising best practices, how to evaluate and improve your current donation pages, and how personalized donation pages can increase average donation amount.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Shifts in donor behavior and preferences
- Trends in online giving and fundraising
- How to design to improve your donor experience
- How to evaluate your nonprofit’s readiness
- How to approach a web redesign process (if necessary)