One of the amazing + fun sessions at this year’s Digital Fundraising Summit is our Nonprofit Performance Showcase on July 21 from 5 – 6pm EST.
Here’s how the performance showcase works:
- Performing Arts Nonprofits are invited to submit a 3-5 minute video submissions, showcasing what you do best! Show us your best dance moves, musical performances, theatrical performances, + more!
- Videos must be hosted online – Youtube, Google Drive, Vimeo, etc.
- Our team will be selecting 7 top submissions to show at the Digital Fundraising Summit in front of our live audience!
- A representative from each nonprofit selected will be invited to give a quick 1 minute intro to your nonprofit + share more about the performance the audience is about to see.
- Our 3 hosts will be pointing attendees to a page to donate live to your nonprofit following the video.
- We will conduct a live poll at the end of the showcase where attendees will vote for their favorite submission to determine the winner!
- The winner of the showcase will be awarded a special prize.
Interested in submitting to the Nonprofit Performance Showcase? Submit your performance here.
Reach out to me at email@example.com if you have questions about submitting your video!
The Digital Fundraising Summit is now accepting submissions for the Nonprofit Performance Showcase through 7/19/21.