We’re excited to announce the upcoming 4th annual Digital Fundraising Summit!
The Digital Fundraising Summit is a virtual conference designed to help nonprofit marketers and fundraisers thrive in today’s digital-first world.
Last year, 3300+ nonprofit professionals like yourself joined DSF3 to learn from 30+ top nonprofit thought leaders over the course of 2 amazing days.
This year, you’re invited to join 6000+ nonprofit professionals to learn about how you can increase your reach online and raise more with limited time + resources over the course of 2 days.
Here’s what you can expect from this year’s Digital Fundraising Summit:
- Learn from 24+ hand-selected sessions to give you the latest digital marketing + fundraising strategies that generate more results in less time.
- You’re joining 6000+ pros attending the DSF4 on July 21-22 to learn the skills you need to grow digital fundraising all year long.
- It’s Free: You can register for free to attend the 2-day conference! But, free space is limited. Save your seat asap! + Pre-register now for your DSF4 VIP Pass for only $35 ($10 off) for the best experience from the Summit.
Throughout these two amazing days, you’ll learn from:
- Julia Campbell, Nonprofit Social Media Expert
- Steven Shattuck, Chief Engagement Officer @ Bloomerang
- Nathan Hill, Marketing Director @ NextAfter
- Grant Hansel, CEO @ Nonprofit Megaphone
- Kelly McLaughlin, Your NonproFIT Coach
- + many, many more!
The DSF4 will be the best yet. Stay tuned for this year’s official lineup, schedule and sponsor listing!
Here’s what last year’s attendees had to say their experience at the Digital Fundraising Summit: